TC Open Forum:About
From TC Open Forum
- TC-OF aspires to being a worldwide resource relevant to the concepts of "therapeutic community" and "social learning".
- TC-OF is dedicated to its members and to the public in general. Most of its services and areas are public but some access is restricted to members only
- TC-OF was created on December 1, 2004, and is the successor to the Association of Therapeutic Communities' ATC email discussion list created and run by Chris Evans from July 26th 1996 to December 16th 2004.
- It has been created for and under the auspices of the British-based but international Association of Therapeutic Communities (ATC), the Planned Environment Therapy Trust (PETT), the Charterhouse Group of Therapeutic Communities (CHG) and the Community of Communities (CoC), but is not restricted to members of those organizations.
- If you are interested in, or involved with therapeutic community in any way - staff, client, friend, family, student, researcher, administrator, referrer, curious member of the public - you are welcome!
- To ensure that free discussion is possible in a free flowing setting and for critical analysis, members agree not to implicate the forum, the forum owner and moderators, or ISP in any legal actions related to matters discussed on the email list, wiki pages, bulletin board, other electronic media or chat room.